“Together we can do great things” -Mother Teresa
Upcoming PFC Meeting Dates – Come Join Us on Zoom!
Mondays from 7-8 p.m.
Zoom Link will be sent via ParentSquare
January 23rd, 2023
February 20th, 2023
March 20th, 2023
April 17th, 2023
May 15th, 2023
As the Woodside Parent Faculty Club (PFC), we have a lot of fun activities planned for the 2022-23 school year, including Lap-A-Thon, Fall Fest, Country Store, Read-A-Thon, and two book fairs. Our students love these annual traditions, and we are happy and proud to provide these school memories!
The Woodside PFC funds the Science Lab and teacher, the upkeep of the Library, field trips & assemblies, campus gardens, classroom supplies, and more. Our goal is to fundraise $75,000 this school year and we need your help to make this happen!
• Did you know that you are a member of the Woodside PFC? You are!
• Did you know that there are a lot of ways you can make an impact for your student’s school year? There are!
• You can volunteer your time at an event or by being a chair/co-chair of an event
• You can support our fundraisers – Dollar-A-Day, Lap-A-Thon, gift wrap, Dine & Donates, Read-A-Thon, book fairs, and Fall Fest
• You can join our board as Vice President
• You can purchase Woodside Wolves Spirit Wear
We have a lot of fun activities planned for the 2022-23 school year and we are going to need volunteers to make them happen.
Becoming a volunteer is easy and only takes 4 steps!
1) Complete the required forms
2) Obtain a LIVESCAN (fingerprinting)
3) Get TB Clearance
4) Email or fax the completed LIVESCAN form, volunteer request form and
valid TB Clearance to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the forms and details can be found at https://mdusd.org/volunteer