“Together we can do great things” -Mother Teresa
The Woodside Parent Faculty Club (PFC) would like to welcome you to the new school year!
We have a lot of fun activities planned for the 2022-23 school year, including Lap-A-Thon, Fall Fest, Country Store, Read-A-Thon, and two book fairs. Our students love these annual traditions, and we are happy and proud to provide these school memories!
The Woodside PFC funds the Science Lab and teacher, the upkeep of the Library, field trips & assemblies, campus gardens, classroom supplies, and more. Our goal is to fundraise $75,000 this school year and we need your help to make this happen!
• Did you know that you are a member of the Woodside PFC? You are!
• Did you know that there are a lot of ways you can make an impact for your student’s school year? There are!
• You can volunteer your time at an event or by being a chair/co-chair of an event
• You can support our fundraisers – Dollar-A-Day, Lap-A-Thon, gift wrap, Dine & Donates, See’s Candy, Read-A-Thon, book fairs, and Fall Fest
• You can join our board as VP or Donations Coordinator
• You can purchase Woodside Wolves Spirit Wear
We have a lot of fun activities planned for the 2022-23 school year and we are going to need volunteers to make them happen.
Becoming a volunteer is easy and only takes 4 steps!
1) Complete the required forms
2) Obtain a LIVESCAN (fingerprinting)
3) Get TB Clearance
4) Email or fax the completed LIVESCAN form, volunteer request form and
valid TB Clearance to email@example.com
All the forms and details can be found at https://mdusd.org/volunteer